Single Post Shoring
The EFCO DECK system is a good solution to handle slab construction where flying tables are not practical or, in some cases, not allowed. All components are made of high-strength galvanized steel and aluminum. This provides a lightweight and durable system that requires little or no clean up between uses. With trained crews and pre-planning, the EFCO DECK system can be the best solution with the lowest labor costs for elevated poured-in-place concrete slabs.
What is a Shoring System?
EFCO DECK is a single-post handset shoring system for elevated poured-in-place concrete slabs.
6’-6” to 15’ floor-to-ceiling heights
L1 Post Length: 6’-6” to 10’-0”
L2 Post Length: 7’-6” to 12’-0
L3 Post Length: 9’-0” to 15’-0”
- Up to 12” nominal slab thicknesses.
- Requires minimal labor for assembling and cycling.
- Drop Heads for quick and easy release of Primary and Secondary Beams.
- Quick and easy 1/4” release of the post loads with a Load Release Pin.
- A system with a 6’ x 8’ post spacing; requires 25% fewer posts than comparable systems.
- Primary Beams: 4’ and 6’
- Secondary Beams: 4’, 6’ and 8’
- A flat slab forming system of primary and secondary support beams with a plywood deck may be adapted for drop beam construction.
EFCO is a proud American Formwork Manufacturer and Supplier.