About the Customer
Project Location: Newark, New Jersey
- Structures N57 approximately 500′ (152 m) long, N58 approximately 840′ (255 m) long
- 42′ (12.8 m) long x 6′-6″ (2 m) wide x 8′-10″ (2.7 m) high pier caps on Bridges N58 Piers 1-4 and N59 Piers 1-5
- 13 pier caps, cast-in-place bridge decks, abutments and wingwalls
Terminal One Redevelopment at Newark Airport includes a new terminal, new roadway access network and parking structures.
- Strong, durable, and versatile PLATE GIRDER® formwork
- Modular lengths and widths that can be easily connected giving flexibility for changing job conditions