General purpose release agent
With built-in steel formwork protectant
EFCO FORM RELEASE
- Must be applied using standard spray equipment.
- Must be applied between each pour by the contractor.
- Application rate for steel should be 1,200 – 1,500 sf/gallon (30-37.5m2/L) when forms are smooth and clean.
- Application rate for absorbent surfaces, including plywood, is 600-800 sf/gal. (15-20 sm/L).
- Bonds chemically to the working faces of steel forms, producing a water-resistant ﬁlm that protects from corrosion between concrete pours for up to 2 weeks.
- Has a protective ﬁlm that provides crisp, clean release and prevents the accumulation of concrete buildup.
- Can be stored at temperatures below freezing.
- Has low odor and VOC < 250 grams per liter.
- Uses a conventional application methods. Spray application recommended.
- Is VOC compliant in all states except the California SCAQMD district.