- Made of durable alloy steel and can be used for a lifetime, saving on material costs
- The system can be stepped to the nearest inch, eliminating costly wood fillers
- Only one worker is needed to lift a panel
- Requires no wood walers
- A lightweight system, a standard 16″ x 48″ (400 mm x 1200 mm) panel weighs 35 lb (16.5 kg)
- Allows for 1,200 lb/ft2 (57 kPa) pour pressure with 2′ x 2′ (600 mm x 600 mm) tie spacing per a 24″ x 48″ (600 mm x 1200 mm) panel
Versatile Handset Forming System
EFCO’s handset concrete forming solution is HAND-E-FORM. The EFCO HAND-E-FORM system is the most versatile handset forming system on the market today. Used in over 25 countries all over the world, cost-conscious contractors are quickly realizing the benefits of this forming system and its best value and lowest in-place concrete cost features. The real cost of forming concrete is the cost of the forms plus the cost of using.
Ease of Use
The simple mechanics of the HAND-E-FORM system enables construction crews to quickly learn how to assemble and cycle the equipment. HAND-E-FORM panels are lightweight and conveniently sized. Even the largest panel can be set and stripped with one crew member.
General Concrete Construction Applications
The EFCO HAND-E-FORM® system is a low cost, easy to use, and supplied for general-purpose concrete construction. Available in both Imperial and Metric Dimensions, EFCO’s all-steel HAND-E-FORM panels include design features that cannot be duplicated by any other material. The innovative design features of the HAND-E-FORM system offer forming efficiencies that save you time and money. These offerings will give you the competitive edge on your next project:
- Straight walls
- Round tanks
- Cut up areas
- Walls with brick seat offsets