About the Customer
Company: INGENIERIA RINALDI Y ASOCIADOS S.A
Project Location: BUENOS AIRES, Argentina
- The Biox effluent treatment tank, of 3,500m³ of concrete, with dimensions of 48.0m x 35.0m and a height of 8.0m
- Two water clarifier tanks, mud chamber and interior partitions in the Coke Maze sector, measuring 21.10m in diameter and 5.0m in height
- 1680m² of floor area, the exterior partitions of the tank have a variable thickness of 400mm to 650mm and varying heights from 3.35m to 8.0m high
- The interior partitions are 400mm thick and 8.0m high
The Axion Energy refinery plant, located in the city of Campana, is the largest fuel refining project to be constructed in the last 30 years in Argentina.
- EFCO’s handset formwork, was the best option in casting the clarifier tanks, mud chamber and partitions of the Coke Maze because there was no access to a crane
- EFCO Forming Systems comes in modular lengths and widths that can easily be connected together giving flexibility for changing job conditions on the Biox Tank.
- The PLATE GIRDER® formwork was bolted together into gangs and quickly cycled into position
- E-Z DECK® system was used to shore the perimeter work platforms