About the Customer
Company: Donley’s Inc. of Raleigh, North Carolina
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Constructing a seven-level, 2,320 space parking garage in Durham, NC.
- 109,440 ft² (10,167 m²) of slab
- Six pours of approximately 18,200 ft² (1,690 m²)
- No tear down or reassembly time of the beams and decks
- The decking for an entire floor is removed with the same forklift trucks that placed it prior to pouring
- Deck Anchor Retainer which holds the deck panel in the poured slab position while the beam form is stripped and cycled
- The three-piece adjustable beam form that is part of the EFCO Cunningham Parking Garage System® easily adjusts to fit a large variation of beam widths, depths, and lengths
We have had required changes in the forming method and EFCO has come through every time.
– Mike Dilley, SR. VP of Concrete Operations