About the Customer
Project Location: Plymouth, United Kingdom
Building the Mayflower Water Treatment Plant, including three large 26′-3″ (8 m) height multi-celled tanks.
- F4 concrete finish with minimal joints and tie holes
- Accelerated construction schedule
- EFCO field supervisor helped the crew become more familiar with the PLATE GIRDER® system with an EFCO Toolbox Safety Talk
- No finishing work
- Maintenance to the system between pours is next to nothing which increases cycle time.
- An EFCO Outside Angle Corner connects PLATE GIRDER® panels at outside corners
The EFCO PLATE GIRDER® was the perfect system to use. It was the first time we had ever used the system and it never let us down. We chose the EFCO PLATE GIRDER® because we needed to achieve such a high-quality finish and because of the strength and durability of the system. Once we experienced the results and benefits from the system, we started using the PLATE GIRDER® on other projects. The system leaves you with virtually no finishing work and the maintenance to the system between pours is next to nothing which increases cycle time. We highly recommend this product for projects with high-quality finishes. The EFCO team was faultless.
- Daniel Wall, Works Manager